Sunday, January 9, 2011

2 lbs. down and stalling

I've lost focus. Not even a week in, I had cheated and fallen hard. It's the coffee! I can't kick the habit. So for this week, swimming is on Monday night which should really help with my mood and getting back into the swing of things. After six months of not going, my butt is going to hurt!

The other plan for this week is to add in an Omega 3 / Vitamin D liquid to my diet every morning. My hair is dry, my skin is dull and my mood is crummy so this should really help.

Last goal - to bring the yerba mate tea that Heather gave me to work so that I can still get the caffeine jolt I need without the cream and sugar that I add to coffee.

OK so three new goals for the week and I am down 2 lbs so that is encouraging...

No comments:

Post a Comment